Psychotrope | Extrait de Parfum
- Free UK shipping on orders over £75
- Not Available for Delivery Outside of the UK
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Psychotrope Extrait de Parfum by Malbrum is from their Volume 1 collection, Alchemy Study. A collection exploring 'down to earth' charm using ingredients sourced from the orient and Tropical Asia.
Psychotrope is a powerful and effervescent fragrance, with a hit of saffron that's tempered by the sweetness of cypress and cedars. An energising scent for when you want to be the centre of attention.
- Top notes | Cypress, Elemi and Pimento Berries
- Middle notes | Incense, Saffron and Gurjun Balsam
- Base notes | Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Styrax and Ambergris
- Illustrated glass bottle
- Extrait de parfum, also known as perfume extract, pure perfume or simply extract. A little goes a long way!
Malbrum is a Norwegian artisanal and niche perfume brand that's both edgy and seductive. Founded by Kristian and working with Master Perfumier Delphine Thierry, the brand creates enticing fragrance collections built around the idea of charisma and contradiction. They seek out obscure and unique ingredients to create their unique alluring scents
Malbrum perfumes are made from 'extrait de parfum', which is the most concentrated (and therefore expensive) form of fragrance, containing a very high percentage of fragrance oils compared to eau de parfum or eau de toilette. Due to its high concentration of fragrance oils, extrait de parfum has a very strong and long-lasting scent that can last for many hours, even all day. It is usually applied in small amounts to the skin or clothing - a little goes a long way.