Quickity Pickity | Dexterity Board Game
- Free UK shipping on orders over £75
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Quickity Pickity is a fast moving tile flipping and set collecting board game from Japanese games producer, Oink Games. The games are quick and easy to play with no complex rules and suitable for both kids and adults.
The concept is that you are a harvester, looking to competitively harvest sets fruit in order to earn cash. The other players are all looking to do the same so it becomes a race against each other to flip the tiles revealing the fruit and collect into suitable sets.
So, how do you play Quickity Pickity by Oink Games?
1. The fruit tiles are randomly laid face down in the centre of the play area.
2. All the players begin turning tiles simultaneously and collecting fruit that will make sets together.
3. The players then try to build their towns with a view to winning either 1, 2 or 3 of the conditions set on the scoring card.
4. Sets are made by combing fruit tiles in the same colour, or same shape. You need to avoid combing fruits with different facial expressions. Happy fruit clearly don’t wanna hang with grumpy fruit!
5. Among the fruit tiles there are 3 angry monkey tiles and the round will end when all 3 of these monkeys are revealed.
6. The fruit collections are then scored where you get higher scores for more fruit in a set. The player with the highest score wins the round. The first player to win 3 rounds wins the game.
Quickity Pickity has Oink's trademark family friendly, playful Japanese graphics and the simultaneous play makes for a very frenzied and fun play experience. With very few rules, anyone can pick it up, making it fab for families. It has a very small box which makes Quickity Pickity compact and lightweight as a travel game.
- 2-4 players (best 3-4)
- 20 Minute Play Time
- Very Easy to Pick Up (no complex rules)
- Age 6+
- Great family game
- Great travel game