Town 66 | Pattern Building Board Game
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Town 66 is a simple and fast moving pattern matching card game from Japanese games producer, Oink Games.
Each player is a town planner, trying to please the fussy residents of Town 66 by placing the colourful selection of house types in a 6x6 grid pattern that does not allow any shape or colour of the same houses to be placed in the same column or row as each other. There are 6 house styles and 6 colours across the 36 tiles.
So, how do you play Town 66 by Oink Games?
1. The house tokens are shaken and mixed in the bag with 4 tiles dealt to each player. The 4 house tiles are placed in the players racks where only players can see their own house design, but the reverse of the tile shows the other players the colour of the tile.
2. The starting player will lay place down a starting tile from the bag and then put down a tile adjacent to this from their hand. The tile must be different in both style and colour from the starting tile. Once a tile has been played, they will then have a choice to either take a new tile from the bag or not to take a tile from the bag and continue to play the game with one less tile in their hand.
3. The next player then lays their own tile from their hand adjacent to any of the tiles in play so that the 6x6 grid begins to form. The tile must be a different house style and colour from any other in the column or row in the grid. Play follows as in step 2.
4. If a player cannot lay a tile that fits the pattern, they are out.
5. The winner is either the player left at the end when all others are out or the player with the least amount of play tiles still in their hand at the end of the game.
Town 66 is one of Oink’s simpler games. The graphics are fun and colourful and the premise is very simple making it a great starter game or lightweight intro game. It’s suitable for families as well as being a great after dinner or coffee shop game and has a very small box which making Town 66 compact and lightweight as a travel game. If you are a fan of sudoku or puzzles and looking for something quick and easily playable, this would be a good choice.
- 1-4 players (best with 2)
- 15 Minute Play Time
- Easy to Pick Up (no complex rules)
- Age 8+
- Great family game
- Great travel game
36 House Tiles
4 Tile Stands
We ship to all UK Mainland addresses. Shipping choices and charges are calculated by weight and size and we offer the following shipping options:
Small items / large letter size
Royal Mail 48: (delivery aim 2/3 working days but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £3.50
Royal Mail 24: (delivery aim next working day but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £5.00
Medium Parcels between 1-2 kgs
Royal Mail 24: (delivery aim next working day but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £8.00
Royal Mail 48: (delivery aim 2/3 working days but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £6.00
Large Parcels between 2-20 kgs
Royal Mail 24: (delivery aim next working day but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £12.00
Royal Mail 48: (delivery aim 2/3 working days but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £10.00
Any order over £50 is free delivery and will be shipped using a Tracked 48 service.
Delivery methods are auto-calculated at checkout and are dependent on size and weight.
Orders received by 2pm will usually be dispatched same day. Note: We do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
We currently ship to the following countries / territories:
USA / Canada
Australia / New Zealand / Japan / Singapore / South Korea / UAE.
Mainland Europe (EU) / Norway / Switzerland / Iceland
Duty and Taxes
All overseas orders are currently shipped DAP (delivered at place.)
This means that the customer is responsible for any import duty, local tax and any handling surcharge by the shipping company.
Note : We do not charge UK VAT on export orders.
The current UK VAT rate of 20% will be removed from the order value at checkout if the delivery address is outside of the UK.
Please note, that if you refuse to accept the goods from our nominated courier for any reason other than clear and obvious damage to the box or shipping container or product, or do not provide the correct information necessary for delivery of goods and subsequently the products are returned to us, we reserve the right to charge a discretionary restocking fee of up to £10 per item.
Cost of Shipping
The estimated time of delivery for international parcels is 5 to 10 working days throughout most destinations worldwide. Some remote destinations however can take a little longer.
Shipping charges are calculated by weight and size as follows:
Small items (up to 0.5 kg) - Royal Mail £10
Larger items (up to 2 kgs) Royal Mail - £15
Over 2 kgs - UPS - £25
U.S. | Canada | RoW
Small items (up to 0.5 kg) - Royal Mail £15
Larger items (up to 2 kgs) Royal Mail - £25
Over 2 kgs - UPS - £40 (USA only)
Cut off for processing via courier is 2pm Mon-Fri for international delivery. Orders received after this will not be collected until the following working day.