House Blend | 64% Dark Drinking Chocolate 240g
- Free UK shipping on orders over £75
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A luxurious mix of cocoa powder and grated chocolate for a rich and delicious flavour journey. Made from a house blend of two single estates - Kuapa Kokoo in Ghana and Seram Island in Indonesia. Together, this blend becomes a deep, sweet, creamy hot chocolate drink - nutty cocoa melting into sweet caramel and fudge with subtle flavours of soft brown fruit - drinking chocolate, done the Chocolarder way.
Chocolarder are a multi award winning craft chocolate manufacturer with a sustainable approach. Started by pastry chef Mike Longman in 2012, the bars have won multiple awards and the company has been actively involved in reforestation projects around the world.
- 240 g
- Origin : Kuapa Kokoo Ghana and Seram Island, Indonesia
- Taste: Nutty cocoa melting into sweet caramel and fudge with subtle flavours of soft brown fruit
- fully recyclable packaging
- Made in Falmouth, Cornwall UK
gluten free / soya free / refined sugar free