A Fake Artist Goes to New York | Deduction Party Game
- Free UK shipping on orders over £75
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fake Artist Goes to New York is a Japanese bluffing, drawing and deduction party game for 5-10 players. The game does involve drawing but absolutely no artistic skill is required!
So, how do you play Fake Artist Goes to New York by Oink Games?
1. Each round, the nominated 'Question Master' will think of something to draw and then secretly tell all of the players except one (who becomes the Fake Artist.)
2. Players will then go around the table twice, drawing one contiguous stroke each on the paper with the aim of illustrating the 'Question Masters' subject.
3. At the end of the second round everyone must guess who the fake artist is.
4. Points are earned depending on who guesses correctly or incorrectly.
This is a very fun and simple to play party game which works best in larger groups. It's small and lightweight so easily transported to your next dinner party or camping trip.
- Party Game! 5-10 players (best with 7)
- 20 Minute Play Time
- Very Easy to Pick Up (no complex rules)
- Age 8+