5 White Coffee on Teta Balcony Candle
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Lola James Harper’s candles all have beautiful evocative scents, reminiscent of a moment in time and place. 'The White Coffee on Teta’s Balcony’ is a description of a friend’s oriental hot drink they call ‘white coffee.’ This is actually a natural orange blossom, honey and hot water tea (and smells nothing like coffee!) The orange blossom is heady and floral with a fresh soapy clean fragrance with the pettigrain giving a dry, tart and powdery addition.
- 190 g candle in glass jar.
- Made in France.
- All natural ingredients. The wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax). Cotton wick.
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington. Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards.
- The paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable.