Free UK delivery on orders over £50 // or FREE collection from our Bristol store Mon-Sat. Due to Royal Mail strike action on 30th Nov / 1st Dec, our next despatch date for orders will be Friday 2nd December.

0

Your Cart is Empty

toCharge III | Portable Device Charger | Care Ed.

Charge your portable devices such as mobile phones, tablets and speakers, whilst on the move. The Care toCHARGE MINI III is small enough to carry in your bag, but with enough charge to help you through a busy day when you are out and about.

It has enough power to refill your phone at least once (an iphone battery is approx 2800 mAh) and takes 2-3 hours to charge it completely.

All Kreafunk Care products are made of sustainable or reclaimed materials, where 35% of the plastic is replaced by wheat fibres, and the remaining 65% is 100% recycled plastic.

  • 3000 mAh lithium battery
  • Can be used for all smartphones, tablets and similar devices
  • Charging time: 2-3 hours
  • Input: 5V / 2A Output: 5V / 2A
  • Dimensions: 8. 5x4. 5x2. 5cm (Hxwxd)
  • Weight: 68g