Sold Out £17.50
Bonne Maison have been creating high quality socks in Europe since 2012. Each season their collection tells stories in colour and pattern. Manufactured from 100% Egyptian cotton double thread, which is spun using a special technique to eliminate the short fibres, which means their socks are smooth, soft, matt and strong, with a thin and elegant finish.
80% of their socks are manufactured in France, the remaining 20% are produced elsewhere in Europe, whilst their threads are colour dyed to order in Italy.
Their Winter 2018 collection is available in UK sizes 3-5 and 6-8.
Sign up to get the latest on promos, new releases and more …