Necklace | Koi Fish
- Free UK shipping on orders over £75
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Koi fish necklace designed by Miriam Frank for Materia Rica. Inspired by illustration, the world of tattooing and her love of wildlife, Miriam Frank's designs have become stunning earrings and necklaces. The walnut piece has been laser cut and hand-painted to create this beautiful necklace.
- The wooden part of the necklace measure approx 69mm by 29mm each.
- Laser-cut walnut wood, sourced responsibly in the UK using only FSC approved suppliers.
- Chain length adjustable from approx 48 to 52cm.
- Anti-allergic and nickel-free.
- Made in Barcelona.
Located in the Gràcia district of Barcelona, Materia Rica create ingenious and artistic jewellery and accessories that embrace the values of traditional craftsmanship with FSC-certified wood sourced from local suppliers. Each necklace and earring created in the studio is dyed and finished completely by hand with antiallergic and nickel free findings. The packaging is 100% recyclable and respectful to the environment.