Cereal City Guide New York
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
New York guidebook by Cereal is a stunning portrait of New York, offering a curated edit on what to see and do.
Rather than a comprehensive directory, this guide offers instead select points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places as well as interviews, an illustrated map and more.
- Hardback, 200 pages
- Author: Cereal
- Size: 14.8cm x 21cm (A5)
- A photo essay of the city with an illustrated neighbourhood map
- Interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as Linda Rodin, Kai Avent-deLeon, and more
- Lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy.
- An itinerary for an ideal day in New York.