We ship to all UK Mainland addresses. Shipping charges are calculated by weight and size as follows:
Small items £2.50
Larger items or higher value items £6.50
Express Delivery (next day) £8.50
Any order over £40 total is free standard delivery.
You will always have a choice of delivery methods at checkout but note that small item shipping will not show if the items do not qualify.
Cut off for next day is 2pm.
Note, we only process orders during shop opening hours (Mon-Sat.)
- Small Items (anything that will fit through a regular letterbox.)
Small items can be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 days).
- Larger Items(anything that will NOT fit through a regular letterbox.)
Larger items will always be shipped via courier. A standard delivery will take 3-5 working days (does not include Sat/Sun.)
Express Delivery via courier will be next working day (does not include Sat/Sun.)
- You will always have a choice of delivery methods at checkout but note that small item shipping will not show if the items do not qualify.
- Cut off for processing via courier is 2 pm for both standard and express delivery. Orders received after this will not be dispatched until the following day.
- Cut off for small items via Royal Mail is 4 pm.
You may cancel your order at any point up until dispatch.
We cannot cancel the order once it has been collected for delivery.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase! If for some reason you are not happy or the item is damaged or faulty then follow these steps:
1. please let us know: by mail email@example.com or phone 0117 925 7532
2. Please quote the order number from your email confirmation and let us know the reason for the return.
3. If the item is damaged or faulty we will arrange to have it collected and will replace the item for you if we still have it in stock. If it is no longer in stock we will offer a refund once collected.
4. If the item is unwanted but in good condition (see below) then you may return it to us for a full refund. Returns for unwanted goods are at the purchasers expense. We will refund the purchase price once the goods are received back to us.
5. Return address in all cases:
35a Queens Road
Bristol BS8 1QE
We can only process returns during normal working hours (10-6 Mon-Sat).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
In all cases you must let us know within 14 days of receipt of the order otherwise we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £40, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you love the legal speak and want to peruse our full t&c's, they can be found here>>>
We currently ship to the following territories outside of the UK:
North America and Canada
Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and UAE.
The estimated time of delivery for international parcels is 3 to 7 working days throughout most destinations worldwide. Some remote destinations however can take a little longer. Your parcel will track whilst it is in transit for you to see regular delivery updates.
- Shipping charges are calculated by weight and size as follows:
Small items - £8
Larger items - £15
U.S. and Canada
Small items - £12
Larger items - £20
Small items - £15
Larger items - £25
- Cut off for processing via courier is 2pm Mon-Fri for international delivery. Orders received after this will not be collected until the following day.
Yes, we'd love to see you!
We currently have a shop on the Queens Road on the Clifton Triangle in Bristol (opposite the Wills Building.)
35a Queens Road, Bristol BS8 1QE
We are open 10-6 Monday - Saturday
There are plans to introduce a second Bristol store in 2019 with a location to be announced.
We are open 10-6 Monday - Saturday
We do tend to stock some different products in the shop that are not available online.
Currently only our own brand product is available through the webshop (though this may change in the future.)
In the shop we have product from lots of suppliers that we like, as well as our lovely own brand designs.
Currently all of the product on this site is created by USTUDIO.
We are looking to expand this range in the future by adding in more of the shop's curated and sourced giftware.
We are constantly looking for new and exciting products for our store. If you are a supplier and you think you have product that fits with our style and ethos, then please forward your ideas to:
Our design team is separate from the shop, though we do like to work as closely as possible together.
The design studio is located up the road, in the creative quarter of Stokes Croft.
Utility House | Upper York Street | 3 York court | Bristol | BS2 8QF
Yes! If you have ideas for cards, gifts, wrap, homeware or prints then please forward them on.
We pay commission on anything that gets created.
PDF or jpg submissions should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send physical samples to us before sending the ideas digitally. We will get back to you if we think we can create something amazing with them :)
We supply 1000's of shops and galleries all over the world. If you'd like to stock our products then please get in touch!
email@example.com or call +44(0)117 944 5050
For the design studio : firstname.lastname@example.org
For trade enquiries : email@example.com or call +44(0)117 944 5050