Oud Hand Cream
- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
TGC201 oud is a perfumed, organic light hand cream — crafted with pure vegetable lipids.
Oud oil is extracted from resin secreted from the host tree using steam distillation, the resulting scent is gentle, wooden with resinous spikes.
- All natural, organic and vegan.
- Cruelty free: never tested on animals and no animal contents at all in the products (for example no animal fats and waxes, lanolin or beeswax, which are commonly used in skincare products)
- Fossil free: no colours, preservatives or petrochemicals.
- Made in Sweden.
- 50 ml. glossy aluminium tube that is fully recyclable.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Sulphite.
We ship to all UK Mainland addresses. Shipping choices and charges are calculated by weight and size and we offer the following shipping options:
Small items / large letter size
Royal Mail 48: (delivery aim 2/3 working days but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £3.50
Royal Mail 24: (delivery aim next working day but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £5.00
Medium Parcels between 1-2 kgs
Royal Mail 24: (delivery aim next working day but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £8.00
Royal Mail 48: (delivery aim 2/3 working days but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £6.00
Large Parcels between 2-20 kgs
Royal Mail 24: (delivery aim next working day but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £12.00
Royal Mail 48: (delivery aim 2/3 working days but not guaranteed; fully tracked): £10.00
Any order over £50 is free delivery and will be shipped using a Tracked 48 service.
Delivery methods are auto-calculated at checkout and are dependent on size and weight.
Orders received by 2pm will usually be dispatched same day. Note: We do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
We currently ship to the following countries / territories:
USA / Canada
Australia / New Zealand / Japan / Singapore / South Korea / UAE.
Mainland Europe (EU) / Norway / Switzerland / Iceland
Duty and Taxes
All overseas orders are currently shipped DAP (delivered at place.)
This means that the customer is responsible for any import duty, local tax and any handling surcharge by the shipping company.
Note : We do not charge UK VAT on export orders.
The current UK VAT rate of 20% will be removed from the order value at checkout if the delivery address is outside of the UK.
Please note, that if you refuse to accept the goods from our nominated courier for any reason other than clear and obvious damage to the box or shipping container or product, or do not provide the correct information necessary for delivery of goods and subsequently the products are returned to us, we reserve the right to charge a discretionary restocking fee of up to £10 per item.
Cost of Shipping
The estimated time of delivery for international parcels is 5 to 10 working days throughout most destinations worldwide. Some remote destinations however can take a little longer.
Shipping charges are calculated by weight and size as follows:
Small items (up to 0.5 kg) - Royal Mail £10
Larger items (up to 2 kgs) Royal Mail - £15
Over 2 kgs - UPS - £25
U.S. | Canada | RoW
Small items (up to 0.5 kg) - Royal Mail £15
Larger items (up to 2 kgs) Royal Mail - £25
Over 2 kgs - UPS - £40 (USA only)
Cut off for processing via courier is 2pm Mon-Fri for international delivery. Orders received after this will not be collected until the following working day.